- Can I get my blood pressure checked at the fire station?
Yes, we offer this service free at Station 1.
- Does the fire department do station tours or other events?
Yes, please visit our Community Engagement page for more information and to submit a request.
- How do I obtain a copy of a fire report?
A fire report may be obtained by submitting a public information request or contacting the City Secretary's office at 972-524-4825.
- How do I get a home inspection?
The Fire Marshal's office provides home/foster inspections for fire safety, state certifications, and evacuation plans. Please contact RCFD@RoyseCity.com
- When are the outdoor warning sirens tested?
The sirens are tested on the second and fourth Tuesday's of each month. Testing may be canceled due to inclement weather.
- Can I discharge fireworks in the city?
No, fireworks are illegal to sell, possess, or discharge within city limits.
- Can I Volunteer as a firefighter for the Royse City Fire Department?
Currently there are no available positions for volunteer firefighters with the Royse City Fire Department. If you have any questions, please contact Battalion Chief Russell Thomas.